You know those days where getting out of bed in the morning just seems impossible? You’re tired, groggy, and just want to cuddle up with your pillow. We’ve all been there. To combat morning laziness, here are some easy 5-minute ab exercises you can do right in bed!
Benefits of Doing Ab Exercises in Bed
Beyond being able to do them from your bed (what more could you want?) these ab exercises have some awesome benefits!
- It will wake you up. Exercise gets the blood flowing, and you’ll feel wide awake and ready to tackle the day!
- You’ll start to see results. If you keep doing this every day for 4-6 weeks you’ll get a belly you’ve always wanted!
- You’ll be hungry enough for breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all!
- Higher energy throughout the day. Exercise has great productivity benefits as well, so be prepared to kick butt!
Tips for Getting the Best Workout
This workout might not be a one-size fits all; but luckily there are a few tips and tricks to fit it to your fitness levels!
- If it’s too hard, cut out some time. Instead of doing 50 seconds, you can do 30 seconds of each exercise. If it’s too easy, up the time!
- Take longer rest intervals. Instead of 10 second rests, try 15 or even 20 second rests. Alternatively, if you want to up the challenge, decrease your rest time.
- Have water ready before you go to bed. Leave a bottle or cup of water on your night stand. Hydrating your body first thing in the morning is really important.
- Workout at least 4-5 days a week for best performance. You can do this every day, but you don’t need to. Do it at least 4-5 days per week to see results, however!
Featured photo credit: nomao saeki via unsplash.com
The post 5-Minute Ab Exercises You Can Do When Staying In Bed appeared first on Lifehack.
from Stepcase Lifehack http://ift.tt/24vyZTz